Support >> Light Touch
Monthly payments and terms
• There are no monthly payments and the service works on a reactive
response to your problems.
Guaranteed response times
• There is a guaranteed response time of 2 days, but we will
endeavour to respond at the earliest possible time.
Only pay for what you use
• All incidents whether remote or onsite are paid at our standard
rate (see below) therefore you only pay for the services you use.
Software and hardware repairs not suitable for a quick onsite fix
are repaired in our workshop and charged at reduced rates. We can do
this as it does not tie up an engineer watching files install or
• Our engineers become familiar with your systems and its
idiosyncrasies and this usually facilitates a quicker fix.
• Reassured in the knowledge that there is an expert in the
background waiting to help
Telephone diagnostic support
• There is no telephone support offered in this package but
customers can get through to an engineer who will start an incident
albeit remote or book an onsite appointment.
Who should use this service?
The company that maybe has a level of IT competency and can deal
with the little day to day problems that occur, or a company that
has a very small IT footprint so has little need of support, but
nevertheless want to be assured there is help at hand when needed.
£220.00 per engineer standard half day rate (4 hours)
£420.00 per engineer standard day rate (8 hour)
£65.00 for the first 30 minutes onsite. £32.50 per 30 minutes
£65.00 remote hourly rate chargeable in 15 min increments (£16.25)